iPhone 6 Is On The Horizon
There's a certain buzz in the air ever since the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been revealed. The world is looking at Apple and awaiting what they have to offer before taking the plunge to purchase the next-generation smart phone. We seem to have got our hands on some prototype pictures and are here to share it with you Bling My Thing lovers!
Comparing the iPhone 5 to the rumoured iPhone 6 dimensions.[/caption] We're pretty sure they aren't far off from the truth.
- Two sizes - 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches
- Screens made entirely out of sapphire crystal
Pixel density of 441 pixels per inch, from the current 326 ppi display
- There will be optical image stabilisation for the 8 megapixel camera
- f/1.8 aperture lens – an improvement over the iPhone 5s’ current f/2.2 lens
- New 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard
- Pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
- Possibly a solar power charger built into the screen
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.