You should know by now that most of the screen protectors from known-brands are either over-priced, and almost ALL cheap screen protectors would easily crack or get scratched, and you end up buying several of them.
Bad quality screen protectors are normally very thin. If they are thinner than 0.25mm, then they tend to shatter from the edge quickly.
Also, if the screen protector does not go around the rounded edge, it will shatter from the edge.
We offer our customers premium Japanese quality full-tempered Asahi-glass screen protectors, and they are now available for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. Here is why you should equip your iPhone with this screen protector.
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY
- 0.33mm thickness (most of the cheap screen protectors are 0.25mm thin)
- Perfectly fitting shape which goes around the edge (hence called three dimensional)
- Ultra clarity & touch accurate
What you will receive:
- x1 screen protector in EPE bag
- x1 super microfiber cloth
- x1 installation guide
- Thickness: 0.33mm
- Transparency: 99.99%
- Hardness: 9H
- Coverage: Full front
- Protection: anti-fingerprint, anti-scratch, oil resistant, shatter proof